730 Julia Street, New Orleans, LA
Ground Floor Retail For Lease
• 794 SF Ground Floor Commercial Space along Carondelet Street
• 1,586 SF Ground Floor Commercial Space along Julia Street.
(2nd generation restaurant space.)
• True Food Kitchen
Co-Tenants Opening 2020
• F45 Training, Strayer University, and
Main Squeeze Juice Co.
• 17,000+ SF Total of Ground Floor Commercial Space
• 197 Residential Apartments
• Location – Infill location nestled between the Warehouse and South Market
Districts, well over 600 apartments to be built on the same block by 2021
• Located in the Warehouse District, bounded by famous St. Charles Avenue, Julia Street and Carondelet Street
• 2 Million streetcar riders and 7.5 Million vehicles pass by the property annually
- South Market District
- The National World War II Museum
- Art Galleries along Julia Street
- Rouses Market
- Ace Hotel
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
- Contemporary Arts Center and
Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- New Orleans Culinary and Hospitality Institute (NOCHI)
- New Orleans Advocate Newspaper Office
An exciting, new mixed-use development in the heart of New Orleans’ Warehouse District, The Julia features over 17,000 SF of ground floor retail space, 197 apartments, and generous indoor garage parking.
The development sits in a prime Warehouse District corridor, captures the ingress and egress of the downtown commuter, fronts two of the major streetcar lines, and is centrally located within the city, so as to provide easy access to the primary submarkets of the city of New Orleans. Additionally, tenants will enjoy the seasonal benefits of Mardi Gras parade activity.
|2018 Demographics||1 Mile||3 Mile||5 Mile|
|Avg. HH Income||$59,722||$69,435||$73,552|